TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE FOR OUR WEBSITE, COURSES, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES
By visiting CHOOSEYOUROWNWEDDING.COM, AISLELESSTRAVELED.COM, and/or using any of our programs, paid or unpaid products, services, online courses or any information contained on our website (“Programs, Products and Services” or “Service”), you are consenting to these Terms and Conditions of Use for Our Website, Programs, Products and Services (“Terms and Conditions of Use”), which may be revised at any time without notice. By accessing this website (“Website”) and using any of our Programs, Products or Services available through our Site, you are agreeing to be bound by these website Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this Website. The materials contained in this Website and our Programs, Products and Services are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
The terms “we,” “us,” and “our” refer to AISLE LESS TRAVELED LLC and the terms “user,” “you,” and “your” refer to site visitors, customers, and any other users of the site.
These Terms and Conditions apply to all site visitors, customers, and all other users of the site. By using the Site or Service, you agree to these Terms and Conditions, without modification, and acknowledge reading them.
2. USE OF THE WEBSITE, PROGRAMS, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
To access or use the Site, you must be 18 years of age or older and have the requisite power and authority to enter into these Terms and Conditions of Use. Children under the age of 18 are prohibited from using the Site. Information provided on the Site and in the Programs, Products and Services and other information are subject to change.
3. USE LICENSE
Our Limited License to You. Our Programs, Products, and Services and all the Program Materials are our property, and are protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws.
The content in our Programs, Products and Services is solely owned by or licensed to us, unless otherwise indicated. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title. This content includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, graphics of our Program Materials or any other material or aspects of materials provided by us to you. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these Terms and Conditions of Use.
If you purchase or access any of our materials through our Programs, Products or Services, you will be considered our Licensee. All content obtained through us is our property, and you are granted a revocable, non-transferable license for personal, non-commercial use only, limited to you only. This means that you may not use our Programs, Products or Services or the Program Materials in a manner that constitutes an infringement of our rights or in a manner that has not been authorized by us.
You are being granted a limited license to use our Program, Products and Services, and Program Materials with permission and restrictions. This means that when you purchase a Program, Product or Service from our Website or otherwise, you are purchasing the limited right to use the Program Materials in the form that is provided by us to you with certain conditions as specified in these Terms and Conditions of Use.
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Company’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. You are permitted to use our Programs, Products, Services and Program Materials as follows:
- You are permitted to download and/or print free resources from our Website or e-mail correspondence, e-newsletters, or other publicly shared information that are NOT a part of any paid Program, Product or Service for your own personal or business use, but only provided that you give us credit by name, keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices and, if used electronically, you must include the link back to the website page(s) from which the information was obtained.
- You may also download and/or print Program Materials for your own personal use.
- However, you are not permitted to share, sell, reprint or republish any other of our Program Materials, including handouts, for resale or mass reproduction purposes or use them in your own business use without our express permission, as outlined in detail below.
- Any trademarks, taglines, and logos displayed on Program Materials are trademarks belonging to us. All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to us, are acknowledged on the Website. Any use including framing, meta tags or other text utilizing these trademarks, or other trademarks displayed, is strictly prohibited without our express written consent, or permission granted herein.
- For those trademarks, taglines, and logos for which you are granted permission to use, the trademark indicia must be included at all times. Any marketing or promotional tools and/or Program, Product or Service titles or any other title or information of ours bearing the trademark symbols (™) or ® may not be used by you for any reason without our express written permission.
As a Licensee, you understand and acknowledge that our Programs, Products and Services and the Program Materials have been created, developed or obtained by us through the investment of significant time, effort and expense, and that this information is a valuable, special and unique asset of ours which needs to be protected from improper and/or unauthorized use. When you enroll in or purchase our Programs, Products or Services, you agree that you are clearly and expressly prohibited from doing the following:
- You will not in any way use, copy, adapt or represent any of our Programs, Products, Services or Program Materials in any way as if they are yours or created by you.
- You will not engage in improper and/or unauthorized use of our Programs, Products, Services and Program Materials. Improper and unauthorized use includes but is not limited to modifying, copying, reproducing, republishing, uploading, posting, transmitting, translating, selling, creating derivative works, exploiting, or distributing in any manner or medium (including by email or other electronic means) any Program Materials or any other information accessed or purchased through our Programs, Products or Services, or any other communications provided by us for your own personal use, business/commercial use or in any way that earns you money.
- You will not duplicate, share, trade, sell, or otherwise distribute our Programs, Products, Services or Program Materials to any other person, for their personal use, business/commercial use or in any way that earns them money, whether it was known to you or not at the time that you shared the information that their intention was to use the Program Materials for their own personal use or business/commercial use. You may not transfer the materials to another person or ‘mirror’ the materials on any other server. This means you cannot share or sell or any part of our Programs, Products and Services or Program Materials to someone else so they can copy and/or use them for their own personal use, business/commercial use or in any way that earns them money. You are the only one granted a limited license to use our Program, Product, Service, and Program Materials.
- You may not use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial) unless explicitly provided in these Terms and Conditions of Use.
- You may not attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Company’s website.
- You will not violate our intellectual property rights, including copyright and trademark rights. Downloading, printing, or otherwise using our Programs, Products, Services or Program Materials for your own training purposes in no way gives you any copyright, trademark, intellectual property or ownership rights of our Program, Product, Service or Program Materials.
- You may not remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials.
- You will not reprint or republish any part of our Programs, Products, Services or Program Materials for publication or compilation into your own products, courses, services or program materials for your own personal use or business/commercial use or in any way that earns you money.
- You will not use our Programs, Products, Services or Program Materials in a manner that constitutes an infringement of our rights or in a manner that has not been authorized by us through our prior written consent.
- You will not copy, share or steal our Programs, Products, Services, or Program Materials, or any parts of them.
- You understand and agree that engaging in the prohibited use or the improper and/or unauthorized use of our Programs, Products or Services or Program Materials as set forth in these Terms and Conditions of Use is considered theft and stealing and we retain the right to prosecute theft to the full extent of the law.
- You agree and understand that prohibited use, improper and/or unauthorized use may give rise to a civil claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
All rights not expressly granted in these terms or any express written license, are reserved by us.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Company at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
We reserve the right to immediately remove you from the Website, Program, Product or Service, without refund, if you are caught violating these intellectual property protections.
Our Programs, Products, Services, and Program Materials are for informational and educational purposes only. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we expressly exclude any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by you or others in connection with our Programs, Products, Services, and Program Materials, including without limitation any liability for any accidents, delays, injuries, harm, loss, damage, death, lost profits, personal or business interruptions, misapplication of information, physical or mental disease, condition or issue, physical, mental, emotional, or spiritual injury or harm, loss of income or revenue, loss of business, loss of profits or contracts, anticipated savings, loss of data, loss of goodwill, wasted time and for any other loss or damage of any kind, however and whether caused by negligence, breach of contract, or otherwise, even if foreseeable. You specifically acknowledge and agree that we are not liable for any defamatory, offensive or illegal conduct of any other Program, Product, Service or Program Materials participant or user, including you.
- Warranties Disclaimer. WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES AS TO OUR PROGRAMS, PRODUCTS, SERVICES, OR PROGRAM MATERIALS. YOU AGREE THAT PROGRAMS, PRODUCTS, SERVICES, OR PROGRAM MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE PROGRAMS, PRODUCTS, SERVICES, OR PROGRAM MATERIALS WILL BE FUNCTIONAL, UNINTERRUPTED, CORRECT, COMPLETE, APPROPRIATE, OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT ANY PART OF THE WEBSITE, CONTENT ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. WE DO NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF OUR PROGRAM, PRODUCT OR SERVICES MATERIALS OR ON THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES IN TERMS OF THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, TIMELINESS, RELIABILITY OR OTHERWISE.
- Technology Disclaimer. We try to ensure that the availability and delivery of our Programs, Products, Services and Program Materials is uninterrupted and error-free, including our content and communications through methods like our Website, member forum, private Facebook groups, e-mail communications, videos, audio recordings, webinars, recorded webinars, teleseminars, recorded teleseminars, emails, downloadable Mp3 audio files, downloadable PDF printed transcripts, downloadable PDF handouts/slides, handouts, ebooks, or any other materials provided by us to you. However, we cannot guarantee that your access will not be suspended or restricted from time to time, including to allow for repairs, maintenance or updates, although, of course, we will try to limit the frequency and duration of suspension or restriction. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we will not be liable to you for damages or refunds, or for any other recourse, should our Programs, Products, Services or Program Materials become unavailable or access to the them becomes slow or incomplete due to any reason, such as system back-up procedures, internet traffic volume, upgrades, overload of requests to the servers, general network failures or delays, or any other cause which may from time to time make our Programs, Products, Services or Program Materials inaccessible to you.
5. ACCOUNT CREATION
In order to use the Website, Programs, Products or Services you may be required to provide information about yourself including your name, email address, username and password, and other personal information. You agree that any registration information you give to AISLE LESS TRAVELED LLC will always be accurate, correct, and up to date. You must not impersonate someone else or provide account information or an email address other than your own. Your account must not be used for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction.
6. LAWFUL PURPOSES
You may use the Website, Programs, Products, and Services for lawful purposes only. You agree to be financially responsible for all purchases made by you or someone acting on your behalf through the Site. You agree to use the Site and to purchase services or products through the Site for legitimate purposes only. You shall not post or transmit through the Site any material which violates or infringes the rights of others, or which is threatening, abusive, defamatory, libelous, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, vulgar, obscene, profane, or otherwise objectionable, contains injurious formulas, recipes, or instructions, which encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law.
7. PROGRAMS, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES DESCRIPTIONS
We endeavor to describe and display our Programs, Products, and Services as accurately as possible. While we try to be as clear as possible in explaining the Program, Product or Service, please do not accept that the Site is entirely accurate, current, or error-free. From time to time we may correct errors in pricing and descriptions. We reserve the right to refuse or cancel any order with an incorrect price listing.
8. REFUSAL OF SERVICE
The Services are offered subject to our acceptance of your order or requests. We reserve the right to refuse service to any order, person or entity, without the obligation to assign reason for doing so. No order is deemed accepted by us until payment has been processed. We may at any time change or discontinue any aspect or feature of the Site or Service, subject to us fulfilling our previous responsibilities to you based on acceptance of your payment.
9. ORDER CONFIRMATION
We will email you to confirm the placement of your order and with details concerning product delivery. In the event that there is an error in this email confirmation, it is your responsibility to inform us as soon as possible.
10. CONDITIONAL GUARANTEE & REFUNDS
There are no refunds on Choose Your Own Wedding™
What we do offer is a 30-day conditional guarantee.
We are sure that CYOW is going to help you plan an amazing wedding day! However, if you’ve worked through the program, participated in the Facebook group, shown up for the live planning calls, and you don’t feel like you’re making progress? You may request consideration of a refund at our discretion.
Conditional Guarantee requests must be submitted within 30 days of enrollment with completed worksheets, spreadsheets, and/or templates from at least two modules and evidence of participation in the community by doing two or more of the following: submitting a question for or attending a live call, or posting, commenting, or sharing in the CYOW Facebook group. All returns and refunds are solely at the discretion of Aisle Less Traveled LLC.
For Wedding Planning & Management Packages and other one-on-one planning services, please refer to the cancellation and refund terms outlined in your contract with Aisle Less Traveled LLC.
11. MATERIAL YOU SUBMIT TO THE SITE
You shall be liable for any damage resulting from any infringement of copyrights, trademarks, or other proprietary rights, or any other harm resulting from such a submission. For all Materials submitted by you to the Site, you automatically represent or warrant that you have the authority to use and distribute the Materials, and that the use or display of the Materials will not violate any laws, rules, regulations, or rights of third parties.
12. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS TO YOUR MATERIALS
We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you supply to AISLE LESS TRAVELED LLC. You retain copyright and any other rights you may rightfully hold in any content that you submit through the Site or Service. Content you submit to AISLE LESS TRAVELED LLC remains yours to the extent that you have any legal claims therein. You agree to hold AISLE LESS TRAVELED LLC harmless from and against all claims, liabilities, and expenses arising out of any potential or actual copyright or trademark misappropriation or infringement claimed against you. By posting material on the Site, you grant us a worldwide, nonexclusive, irrevocable license to use the material for promotional, business development, and marketing purposes.
13. CHANGED TERMS
We may at any time amend these Terms and Conditions. Such amendments are effective immediately upon notice to you by us posting the new Terms and Conditions on this Site. Any use of the Site or Service by you after being notified means you accept these amendments. We reserve the right to update any portion of our Site and Service, including these Terms and Conditions, at any time. We will post the most recent versions to the Site and list the effective dates on the pages of our Terms and Conditions.
14. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
In no event shall Company or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Company’s Internet site, even if Company or a Company authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
YOU AGREE THAT UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL WE BE LIABLE FOR DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR SERVICE. ADDITIONALLY, AISLE LESS TRAVELED LLC IS NOT LIABLE FOR DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH (I) ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, DENIAL OF SERVICE, ATTACK, INTERRUPTION, DELETION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER VIRUS, OR LINE OR SYSTEM FAILURE; (II) LOSS OF REVENUE, ANTICIPATED PROFITS, BUSINESS, SAVINGS, GOODWILL OR DATA; AND (III) THIRD PARTY THEFT OF, DESTRUCTION OF, UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, ALTERATION OF, OR USE OF YOUR INFORMATION OR PROPERTY, REGARDLESS OF OUR NEGLIGENCE, GROSS NEGLIGENCE, FAILURE OF AN ESSENTIAL PURPOSE AND WHETHER SUCH LIABILITY ARISES IN NEGLIGENCE, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER THEORY OF LEGAL LIABILITY. THE FOREGOING APPLIES EVEN IF AISLE LESS TRAVELED LLC HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF OR COULD HAVE FORESEEN THE DAMAGES. IN THOSE STATES THAT DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR THE DAMAGES, OUR LIABILITY IS LIMITED TO THE FULLEST POSSIBLE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. IN NO EVENT SHALL AISLE LESS TRAVELED LLC’S CUMULATIVE LIABILITY TO YOU EXCEED THE TOTAL PURCHASE PRICE OF THE SERVICE(S) YOU HAVE PURCHASED FROM AISLE LESS TRAVELED LLC, AND IF NO PURCHASE HAS BEEN MADE BY YOU AISLE LESS TRAVELED LLC’S CUMULATIVE LIABILITY TO YOU SHALL NOT EXCEED $100.
15. REVISIONS AND ERRATA
The materials appearing on AISLE LESS TRAVELED LLC’S Website, Programs, Products or Services could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. We do not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. We may make changes to the materials contained on our Website, Programs, Products or Services at any time without notice. We not, however, make any commitment to update the Materials after they have been delivered to you.
We have not reviewed all of the sites linked to our Website, Programs, Products or Services and we are not responsible for the contents of any such linked sites. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by us of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
17. THIRD PARTY RESOURCES
The Website, Programs, Products, and Services contain links to third party websites and resources. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible or liable for the availability, accuracy, content, or policies of third party websites or resources. Links to such websites or resources do not imply any endorsement by or affiliation with AISLE LESS TRAVELED LLC. You acknowledge sole responsibility for and assume all risk arising from your use of any such websites or resources.
You shall indemnify and hold us harmless from and against any and all losses, damages, settlements, liabilities, costs, charges, assessments, and expenses, as well as third-party claims and causes of action, including, without limitation, attorney’s fees, arising out of any breach by you of any of these Terms and Conditions, or any use by you of the Site or Service. You shall provide us with such assistance, without charge, as we may request in connection with any such defense, including, without limitation, providing us with such information, documents, records, and reasonable access to you, as we deem necessary. You shall not settle any third party claim or waive any defense without our prior written consent.
19. EFFECT OF HEADINGS
The subject headings of the paragraphs and subparagraphs of this Agreement are included for convenience only and shall not affect the construction or interpretation of any of its provisions.
All notices, requests, demands, and other communications to AISLE LESS TRAVELED LLC shall be in writing and properly addressed as follows:
Mailing Address: 414 NE Ravenna Blvd, Suite A-1023, Seattle, WA 98115Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
21. GOVERNING LAW; VENUE; MEDIATION
This Agreement shall be construed in accordance with, and governed by, the laws of the State of Washington, USA, as applied to contracts that are executed and performed entirely in Washington, regardless of conflicts of law. The exclusive venue for any arbitration or court proceeding based on or arising out of this Agreement shall be Seattle, Washington. The parties agree to attempt to resolve any dispute, claim, or controversy arising out of or relating to this Agreement by mediation, which shall be conducted under the then current mediation procedures of The CPR Institute for Conflict Prevention & Resolution 3 or any other procedure upon which the parties may agree. The parties further agree that their respective good faith participation in mediation is a condition precedent to pursuing any other available legal or equitable remedy, including litigation, arbitration, or other dispute resolution procedures.
If any legal action or any arbitration or other proceeding is brought for the enforcement of this Agreement, or because of an alleged dispute, breach, default, or misrepresentation in connection with any of the provisions of this Agreement, the successful or prevailing party or parties shall be entitled to recover reasonable attorney’s fees and other costs incurred in that action or proceeding, in addition to any other relief to which it or they may be entitled.
22. ENTIRE AGREEMENT; WAIVER; SEVERABILITY; ASSIGNMENT
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and AISLE LESS TRAVELED LLC pertaining to the Site and Service and supersedes all prior and contemporaneous agreements, representations, and understandings between us. No waiver of any of the provisions of this Agreement by AISLE LESS TRAVELED LLC shall be deemed, or shall constitute, a waiver of any other provision, whether or not similar, nor shall any waiver constitute a continuing waiver. No waiver shall be binding unless executed in writing by AISLE LESS TRAVELED LLC. If any term, provision, covenant, or condition of this Agreement is held by an arbitrator or court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, void, or unenforceable, the rest of the Agreement shall remain in full force and effect and shall in no way be affected, impaired, or invalidated.
These Terms and Conditions of Use bind and inure to the benefit of the parties’ successors and assigns.
The Terms of Service were last updated on: 10/20/2021